1. Check whether the moving part is filled with lubricant before the machine works, then start and check whether the clutch and brake are normal, and run the machine empty for 1-3 minutes. Operations are strictly prohibited when the machine is in trouble.
2. Keep the correct posture while working, and have enough spirit to cope with the work. If you find that you are not well, you should leave the job immediately and report to the leader. When operating, we must concentrate our thoughts, strictly prohibit chatting and cooperate with each other. Operators should not operate in a state of irritability and fatigue, so as to avoid accidents and ensure the safety of operation. Before entering the job, all employees check whether their clothes meet the requirements of the job. Slippers, high heels and clothing that affect safety are not allowed to wear. Safety hats should be worn for long hair.
3. When replacing the die, first turn off the power supply. After the movement Department of the punch stops running, the die can be installed and debugged. After installation and adjustment, the flywheel is tested twice by hand to check whether the upper and lower dies are symmetrical and reasonable, whether the screw is firm, and whether the blank holder ring is in a reasonable position.
4. The power-on mechanism can only be activated after all other personnel leave the mechanical workspace and take away the debris on the workbench.
5. When machinery is working, it is forbidden to put hand into the slider working area, and to take and place the workpiece by hand. Standard tools must be used when drawing and placing workpieces in the die. If abnormal sound or machine failure is found, the power switch should be switched off immediately for inspection. When the machine is started, one person will transport material and operate it mechanically. Others may not press the power or pedal on the switch board, let alone put their hands in the working area of the machine or touch the moving part of the machine with their hands.
6. When leaving work, the idle power supply should be turned off and the finished products, materials and sundries on the post should be sorted out to ensure the clean and safe working environment.